- Universe Technology defines the structure of its Quality Management System in its Quality Procedures Manual. The company conducts regular internal audits and is audited annually by its registrar in order to monitor, measure and improve the effectiveness of its Quality Management System and maintain its certified status.
- Universe Technology meets the latest BS EN ISO 9001:2015 quality standard (previously ISO 9001:2008) within the scope of “specialist recruitment services” and is assessed by and registered with an external certifying body, The British Assessment Bureau, which is accredited by UKAS, the United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS accreditation no. 8289).
- Universe Technology meets the standard by: (Include the iso picture next to it
– Operating a suitable Quality Management System specific to specialist recruitment (including specialist SAP recruitment services, ERP, IT and other resources)
-Having a defined Quality Policy and Quality Objectives
-Communicating throughout the organisation the importance of meeting the needs of clients (e.g. SAP clients) and candidates (e.g. SAP consultants) and all relevant statutory and regulatory requirements
-Enhancing client and consultant satisfaction
-Continually monitoring, measuring and improving the effectiveness of its Quality Management System with regards to recruitment, including ERP, IT and SAP recruitment services.
- Ethics Universe Technology prides itself on acting openly and ethically in all its business dealings.
As a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC), Universe Technology is required to adhere to the REC Code of Conduct and conform to recruitment Best Practice. Furthermore, all Universe Technology contracts and other significant policy documents have been audited by the REC.
In addition to those practices required by the REC , Universe Technology also maintains a policy of ethical conduct including but not limited to the following:
- Legal compliance with the laws of applicable jurisdictions
- Prohibition of corruption and bribery
- Respect for Human Rights
- Prohibition of Child Labour
- Health and Safety of its Employees
- Environmental Protection
- Ethical and non-discriminatory supply chain
If you believe that any employee, supplier or partner of Universe Technology has acted in contravention of this code, please make contact in confidence to email@example.com.